Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Stormy"

Ok...So, someone who goes by the name of "Stormy" has become a follower of our blog! I have NO idea who this is (wink, wink) but I know that "Stormy" loves to cook as well!
Here is a dish that he taught me, and I have literally eaten this side dish 3 times a week ever since :)

1 head of broccoli, diced into florets
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
2-3 T olive oil

Heat olive oil on med/high in a skillet and add garlic and broccoli. Stir well. Continue stirring. Let the pan crisp the broccoli and garlic for about 5 minutes, and then serve.
The end result is crisp broccoli with great flavor :)  Mamby says the recipe is great with green beans or asparagus as well.
I'll have to ask "Stormy" if he learned this while filming Star Wars :) Don't know if veggies are served in the Galactic Empire or not!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...Stormy! Love him dearly and find that he appears in the MOST unusual places. I'm lovin' the blog, sistahs, but have gained a few just reading the yummy recipes. Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work--you're never too old to learn new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could definitely pass for a Wookiee

    ReplyDelete