Friday, December 30, 2011

Coming soon to a kitchen near you....

Just a few of the ingredients: s & p, onion, garlic, stewed tomatoes, butter, beans, ditalini & ciabatta bread! 

Tonight I started a new culinary adventure...Minestone soup!  I've already started making the stock from the Christmas ham bone and got my groceries bought today.  I will officially make the soup tomorrow and it needs a day to merry in the frig.  All of this so we can "Mangia" on Sunday!  More pics of the entire cooking process tomorrow... :)

2 comments:

  1. What a neat picture...looks like you're putting that new gift to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am having the most fun with my food styling! Apparently Santa comes on Dec. 30 as well because he brought me a surprise camera case last night while I was sleeping! ;)

    ReplyDelete