Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas cheer!

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones!  Santa definitely heard my wishes for a new camera!  I have been using my old digital camera I got in 2005 and a replacement was long overdue!  I've been a bit jealous of my brother's cool camera and new lens he got for his birthday.  Santa's elf, Frank, was able to pull through and surprise me with a new prezzie!  I am especially excited to start using it for some of my posts!  Here's a few shots of me playing around on Christmas night.  Rachel and Melissa made us this AMAZING Italian creme cake with 2 icings!  Caramel icing on the top and in between the layers and then cream cheese icing on the sides...it was absolutely divine!  I'll have to ask her to post her recipe.  Matt took a bunch of Christmas dinner pictures and I can't wait for their Christmas blog. 

The finished product!






Minus the first slice!  Mmmmmm!!!

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I can't wait to see your new camera in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got off the phone with Melissa and she was telling me about this amazing cake, and now here it is! Looks yummy!

    You will be addicted to your new camera in no time flat sistah!

    ReplyDelete